21 days training + pre-distance learning – Our 21-Day Standard Close Protection Operative package comprises the following courses:
- 14-Day SFJ® Level 3 Close Protection Operative course (allows the graduate to apply for the SIA license)
- 3-Day SFJ® Level 3 in First Aid Response (allows the graduate to apply for the SIA license)
This package’s main target is to provide the student with all the necessary theoretical knowledge and practical skills to work as a Close Protection operative with solid medical expertise.
For anyone with limited or no experience in the Security Industry and who would like to gain solid medical expertise.
Course Package – Format & Completion card
Course duration: 21 days + pre-distance learning
Accommodation: Included (+breakfast).
Course structure: The course will use a minimum of classroom lectures with a maximum of realistic and practical field training exercises.
Pedagogic tools: manuals, videos, PPT.
Assessment: Students are required to successfully pass practical performance assessments and/or exams throughout the different courses.
- SFJ® level 3 Close Protection Operative certificate after successful completion of training (allows the graduate to apply for the SIA license).
- SFJ® level 3 in First Aid Response – (allows the graduate to apply for the SIA license)
Course Package – Content & Syllabus
18-Day SFJ® Level 3 Close Protection Operative
- Roles & Responsibilities of a CPO
- Law & Legislation
- Teamwork in the CP Team
- Interpersonal Skills
- Threat & Risk Assessment
- Operational Planning
- Route Selection
- Venue Security
- Vehicle Drills
- Surveillance Awareness
- Walking Drills
- Search Procedures
- Incidents & Dilemmas
- Communication & Conflict Management Skills
- Close Combat
3-Day SFJ® Level 3 in First Aid Response
- The roles and responsibilities of a first aider
- Assessing an emergency situation safely
- CPR and AED
- Administering first aid to a choking casualty
- Dealing with massive hemorrhage
- Dealing with shock, burns, scalds, bleeds and minor injuries
- Dealing with sudden poisoning or an anaphylaxis
- Dealing with casualties with fractures, and spinal, head or chest injuries
- Dealing with heart attacks, strokes, and other major illnesses
- Communication, Evacuation Priorities
- Evacuation Care
- Convoy IED Scenario
Total = 21 days