Close Protection Operative Training Bangkok
7 days training + pre-distance learning – Our 7-Day HECPO (Hostile Environment Close Protection Operative) course is designed to provide the candidate with all the necessary theoretical knowledge and practical skills to work as a Close Protection officer within the Hostile environments and for Private Security or Military Contractors (PSC/PMC). The training will expose the participants to a unique experience, and an unprecedented level of expertise, which was accumulated by our Instructors (Military, Police and Special Forces) in the territory of High-Risk Countries around the world during protection missions. All tasks are designed strictly for tactical response methods in a High-Risk protection environment. Candidates will receive an International Award in Weapons Proficiency for Private Security Contractors. You will practice skills that will reduce your reaction time, allow you to shoot faster with a higher degree of accuracy, and increase your confidence with your pistol and carbine.
For individuals or groups wanting the very best training in executive and hostile close protection working remits. From the bottom up this course was designed for individuals or groups knowing they will be instructed at the very highest level, led by instructors with backgrounds in British, French and American Military, Civilian, Police, and Special Forces. With small candidate numbers, you are sure to be supported every step of the way.
Course Format & Completion card
Course duration: 7 days + pre-distance learning.
Course structure: This course is fast-paced with 20% theoretical time in the classroom and 80% practical training time at the shooting range and on the field to prepare students to handle the most challenging tactical situations.
Pedagogic tools: a manual of the bodyguard, videos, PPT.
- Be aged 18 or above
- Be able to communicate effectively in written and spoken English
- Must be of reasonable health and fitness levels due to the nature of the course
- Identification and proof of address (i.e. passport, driver’s license, bills, bank statements) must also be provided. The address proof cannot be more than 3 months’ old
Certification: Students who successfully complete this course will be issued with a Proqual® Level 4 Award in Close Protection in a Hostile Environment – Firearms and Tactics.
Course content & Syllabus
- Introduction to PSC/PMC (Private Security Contractors / Private Military Contractors)
- PSD Team – Roles & Responsibilities in Hostile Environments
- SOP (Standard Operational Procedures) in Hostile Environments
- Ambush and reaction to attacks in Hostile Environments
- Embus / Debus in Hostile Environments
- Firearms training pistol 9mm and carbine 5.56 / 7.62 mm:
- design and mechanics
- Safety rules
- Gear preparation (holster, mag pouches etc.)
- Fundamentals of pistol shooting
- Tactical shooting principles
- Ready positions
- Speed/emergency reload
- Tactical reload
- Double shots
- Multiple targets
- Alternate shooting positions
- Shooting with the use of cover
- Various directions shooting
- Shooting on the move
- Strong/weak hand shooting
- Shooting with the use of tactical flashlights
- Disassembly/assembly and cleaning guns
- Close Combat
- IED, Mines, explosives, and UXO
- Tactical Driving, convoy procedures and reaction to attacks
- Radio procedures
- Case Studies
Total = 7 days